Search:
Advanced Search

« Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 19  |  Next Page »
Posted at 4:23 AM on Thu 18 August 2011
The original idea of this group was to keep it totally generic, no names named. BUT... It seems several people form different angles would like to explain a bit more about the tools they use.
In order to create on the one hand the possibility for people to do that, but on the other hand keep the rest of the group "clean" I decided to create this special place where people can share their stuff with the rest of us.

Do you have a special, free tool you work with that has made all the difference to your business?

I would like to give you the possibility here to explain all about it.
There are a few rules to it though.

1. The tool must be free.
This doesn't mean free for a trial period of so many days, but free forever. (Now you have to realize that some tools do offer upgrades. These upgrades have to be voluntary and the tool should work well without the upgrade.

2. The tool has to be 100% generic.
In no way should the tool lead to the use of a specific company, apart from the tool.

3. Everybody with an existing MLM business should be able to use it, so not just generic, but internationally applicable as well.

These rules for the tools allow the most duplication and are therefore the best tools available for people with a Network Marketing business.

You are allowed to place one link to your tool.

Edited by Rutger Diergaarde, 9 year(s) ago
Posted at 4:35 AM on Thu 18 August 2011
I hope we'll find a list here soon of several tools to choose from. That way each and everyone of us has the chance to make their own choice.

This is the tool I've started using a few months ago:

The tool is called Better Web Builder.
It's is an all inclusive internet marketing tool. It offers about $100 worth of landing pages, capture pages, auto-responder, blog, link-creating and tracking, the possibility to market your main business and more.

In addition there is a money making opportunity with it. People in your list who buy an upgrade will generate you a commission. Depending on whether you upgrades and to which level you upgrades, you can earn up to seven levels deep.
The upgrades also allow you more tweaking possibilities.

Here's a link to a video about it: http://www.mybwbsite.com/2485540/s4/
(If it's not active, just copy and past it into an new tab.)
Edited by Rutger Diergaarde, 9 year(s) ago
Posted at 10:58 PM on Mon 22 August 2011
That Rutger is the best generic tool there is online that I am aware of. I have been using BWB for quite some time now. The training is also free and fantastic. You have this covered so no link from me.

Another great free tool is the Free 200 seat conference room at http://anymeeting.com/kenpringle
I hope these help people, that is my favorite reward.
Posted at 6:00 AM on Tue 23 August 2011
Thanks for that Ken, I'll go and have a look. Are there specific times, for specific events?
Posted at 10:23 AM on Tue 23 August 2011
You can do your own event, set your own times. They have very good tool within to help you do a conference of your own.
Let me know when you have a conference I will certainly try to be there.
Posted at 12:34 PM on Tue 23 August 2011
Sounds like a plan. I'm busy creating something anyway. :-)
Posted at 9:23 PM on Wed 24 August 2011
Great my friend, let me know in time to schedule it in.
I look forward to the event. :-)
[User Deleted]
Posted at 10:41 PM on Thu 1 September 2011
Free tools are priceless! I'm using Prosperity Central to make me look more professional in front of my web site visitors. I think how you present your business is very vital to your success.

This is a topic I don't hear too much of, I think I'll write a short article on "Look Professional, Make More Sales!" Oops, I tend to wonder off a lot!

This is a complete marketing system you can plug any business in too. I plugged a $10.00 affiliate program into it a couple of days ago. And this system gave that little business an entire new look! What I like is there's a two step process the visitor in encouraged to take.

1- Watch a short video that explains why the internet is so powerful when it comes to making money online from home.

2- And step two tells your visitors to go to your web site.

Now the link below will show you what you get for free. All you have to do is plug in your web site.

http://globalnpn.clearlythebest.com

But of course you get more web pages and more tools when you upgrade. If you only want to look more professional with your web site presentation then all you need is the free membership.

Rutger, thanks for letting us post free stuff here!

To OUR success!

Frank Osorio
815-288-7840
Dixon Illinois
Posted at 2:31 AM on Fri 2 September 2011
Thanks Frank for the tip on your free generic tool. I'll go and have a look at it.
Posted at 11:21 PM on Sat 3 September 2011
Frank, great post, Prosperity Central is an excellent program.
I have used it with some success. Thank you for adding it here.
  « Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 19  |  Next Page »